Now available! A web based application for QuickBooks Online users on Intuit’s hottest new platform.
Now users of QuickBooks Online can access the ability to import transactions and lists via a monthly subscription model.
Question: Why another version of Transaction Pro? Don’t you already support QuickBooks Online with an existing product?
Answer: Yes but users must have a Windows based computer to run our desktop product. It involved installing software and tying the license to a specific machine(s). With the web based subscription model, you can use the software on any computer that has an internet connection and a web browser. The product is delivered as a software as a service model (SaaS), much like QuickBooks Online.
It’s quick and easy to deploy and required no additional infrastructure investment other than a reliable Internet connection. The benefits of SaaS include:
- No client or server software to install or maintain
- No need to buy additional hardware or servers – instant scalability
- Lower initial costs due to the monthly subscription model
- Significant shorter deployments times get you up and running in days, not weeks
- Accessibility to the application from any Internet-connected computer
- Always up-to-date with the latest features at no extra charge
- No need to maintain a labor-intensive patch and upgrade process
- Reduced reliance on IT staff for software support
Question: Will this product support QuickBooks Pro/Premier and Enterprise?
Answer: No, currently the product only supports QuickBooks Online users.
Question: Will you be continuing to sell and support your existing desktop product for QuickBooks Online users.
Answer: Yes for the foreseeable future we intend to continue to support our existing product for QuickBooks Online.
Clients interested in trying a free demo for this product can visit this link: http://workplace.intuit.com/TransactionProImporter