It is that time of year again when a new version of QuickBooks Desktop is now available. Below are some articles on what is new in QuickBooks 2015. Please keep checking back as we will continue to update this list!
QuickBooks Enterprise 15.0! Set for release in September, attend AQB’s free webinar on September 17 and get the scoop on QuickBooks Enterprise 15.0 from AQB’s Marjorie Adams and Intuit’s Catherine Fisse, product manager for QuickBooks Enterprise. Sign up here.
Sleeter Group’s members call
Charlie Russell will be presenting a What’s New in QuickBooks 2015 webinar as part of the September 23rd Sleeter Group’s members call on September 23rd. You need to be member of this group to attend. I have personally been a member for several years and if you are a consultant that deals with accounting and technology I highly recommend that you consider joining this group as you learn a lot and the networking opportunities are tremendous. You can find out more about the membership on the Sleeter Group website.
Free Virtual Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Virtual Conference
This virtual conference is free and is on September 22nd and 23rd. On the morning of September 22nd there are two sessions on what is new in QuickBooks 2015. Find our more here.
Articles from the Intuit Accountant
The Intuitive Accountant is an independent news and information source written specifically for the small business advisor who needs to stay current on the latest news and offerings from Intuit and the hundreds of Add On products serving the small business. Read more about this group here.
- My favorite Newbies for 2015
- New Features in Pro and Premier 2105
- New Feature: Prevent Negative Inventory in QuickBooks Enterprise
- 2015 QuickBooks Product Review: Enterprise Solutions V15
- 2015 QuickBooks Feature Review: New Insights tab of Home Page
- 2015 QuickBooks Feature Minute: Send Multiple Reports via One Email
- 2015 QuickBooks Feature Minute: Accountant’s Toolbox
- 2015 QuickBooks Feature Minute: New “Pin-a-Note” feature (that’s my name for it, not Intuit’s)
Articles from QuickBooks and Beyond published by the Sleeter Group
The Sleeter Group provides high-quality technical and marketing information on accounting solutions for small and medium-sized businesses and the consultants and accountants who support them. QuickBooks and Beyond is one of the many sources of information they offer. Read more about this group here.
- QuickBooks 2015 Has Arrived! Here is What To Expect
- New QuickBooks 2015 Features: All Versions
- QuickBooks 2015 Accountant Improvements
Videos from TheQBShow.com
“Woody”Adams, Dawn Brolin and Stacy Kildal host a weekly show on Google Hangouts that is all about QuickBooks. They also have a YouTube channel that has some videos on the new features in QuickBooks 2015 here.
If you have found any other helpful articles on what is new in QuickBooks 2015 please either share them in the comments below or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.