If you are looking for a fast and easy way to import Deposit into QuickBooks Online, take a free trial of our Transaction Pro Importer App.
Some of the most common use case scenarios for a Deposit import are listed below:
- Recording donations from an online web App.
- Recording daily activity from a point of sale system.
- Importing bank activities and to record both checks and deposits at the same time use our bank statement import.
Tips and Tricks when creating your Import file and Transaction Pro Importer mapping:
- If you have a Deposit that has multiple lines on it repeat the same value on every line (eg a ref number or Deposit number) and then Transaction Pro will know to group the multiple lines onto one Deposit.
- The App support both account numbers and account names. However, only include either the lowest sub-account number or the entire account name in your import file and not both.
- Consider using a default value for the QuickBooks field, DepositToAccount.
Below is a screen shot showing all the fields available for import on a deposit in Transaction Pro Importer. You can also find a direct link to this field description document here.
Below is a screen shot of an actual deposit entry from QuickBooks Online with all the Transaction Pro Importer field names noted.
Any questions or comments on how to import checks into QuickBooks Online feel free to post them below.