Transaction Pro Importer 7.0 for QuickBooks Desktop is here! We’ve added new features since version 5.0 and version 6.0, including new fields on sales transactions, inventory adjustments, item lists, and customer lists. We have also improved performance and compatibility with Windows 10 and TLS 1.2. New features in Transaction Pro Importer 7.0 include:
- Windows 10 compatibility. Also supports Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- QuickBooks 2018 compatibility including Enterprise
- New Customer and Vendor Fields
- Custom fields added to invoice credit memo import type
- Bar Code field support (Enterprise 13 or later Advanced Inventory)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory Bin (Enterprise 13 or later)
- Cust. Tax Code added to sales transactions
- Microsoft .Net 4.6 TLS 1.2
- Ability to sort file contents grid
- Faster validation – TPI no longer re-validates data in the mapping grid unless the data is modified
- Select and create custom color schemes to customize the look of Transaction Pro
When upgrading to Transaction Pro Importer 7.0, you may have a few questions – we are here to help. Here are some answers to the FAQs we hear from our loyal customers:
Do I need to install Transaction Pro Importer 7.0 on the same machine as my existing Transaction Pro Importer License?
No. You can install the new license or upgrade on any machine. Transaction Pro Importer 7.0 does not need to be installed on the same machine that the previous version was installed.
How do I apply/move my existing mapping and settings to Transaction Pro Importer 7.0?
There are a few easy steps that you need to follow:
1. Options selected: Open up your older version of Transaction Pro Importer and select the options screen. Make notations of which options that you have selected. You will need to select these same options after installing TPI 7.
2. Map Files: Any maps that you created with the older version of Transaction Pro Importer will have a .dat extension on them. If you do not remember where these map files were saved open up the older version of Transaction Pro Importer and advance to the mapping screen. You will see where the map file is saved at the top of the Transaction Pro Importer mapping screen in red. When you get to the TPI 7 mapping screen you will select the load map button and navigate to where you saved these map files. Please note that if you have a version prior to TPI 4.0 the maps may not convert.
3. Advanced Command Line Parameters: If you used any command line parameters you will need to set them up in TPI 7 (note if on a version prior to 5 replace the – with a /). You can view what command line parameters that you have set up by right mouse clicking on the older Transaction Pro Importer shortcut and selecting properties and looking to see if anything was added in the target box after .exe”.
4. Editing fields.tpi: If you made any changes to the fields.tpi file you will also need to make these changes in TPI 7.
What if I need additional help in getting Transaction Pro Importer 7.0 set up?
Email support is free for your first 30 days after purchase. Just email your questions to support at transactionpro.com.
You can also always search the Transaction Pro Knowledge Base.
What if I also want Transaction Pro Exporter 7.0?
You can save over $50 by purchasing Transaction Pro Importer 7.0 and Transaction Pro Exporter 7.0 together as a bundle. Purchase here.