Welcome to Transaction Pro!
You have taken the first step towards making your busy day a bit easier by selecting Transaction Pro to assist you with exporting data from QuickBooks Online. Here are five top tips for using Transaction Pro Exporter to get you started on the right foot:
- Make use of the data dictionary. The data dictionary shows the types of items and transactions that can be exported with Transaction Pro Exporter as well as the available fields for each type and can be accessed HERE.
- Select to export only the fields that you need. After retrieving your data, you can narrow down the exported data to include only the data fields that you actually need by de-selecting and/or selecting the data fields to export. Access this option by selecting EXPORT OPTIONS.
- Re-order the fields that you are exporting. You can re-arrange the order that the data fields are exported by re-arranging the column order numbers. Access this option by selecting EXPORT OPTIONS.
- Save export maps. You may not realize it, but you can save your field and order selections so that you do not have to re-select them each time. Access this option by selecting EXPORT OPTIONS and then selecting SAVE EXPORT OPTIONS.
- Schedule your export. You can schedule your export to run automatically. This is helpful to have exports run automatically during non-peak work hours since some file exports may take some time to export, depending on the amount of data. For more information, search SCHEDULE EXPORT in our Knowledge Base.
Now that you are on your way towards becoming a Transaction Pro Exporter expert, please give it a try by selecting and exporting your first export file from QuickBooks Online.
If you have any additional questions or need assistance with getting started, your online subscription includes unlimited email support as long as your subscription is active. You may email support at email@example.com. You can also access our Knowledge Base for answers to many common questions HERE.
Additional premium support options are available, and you can read more about them HERE.
The Transaction Pro Support Staff is here to ensure that Transaction Pro Exporter makes your busy day a bit easier.
NOW START EXPORTING!